Run a well-organized queuing system for organizations with multi-locations. The queue management intelligently uses real-time data to start the countdown to manage the client and ensure clients are attended with in the defined wait time. The queue management system is configured to view the estimated wait time at a glance and generate tokens. Let’s you add walk-in appointments and add them to the queue by capturing client’s basic information like name, phone, email, services and more. You can manage your queue by following these steps.
- Click on the location tab and select the location record
- On the right-hand side click on queue management button.
- To manage the queue for a specific place, select the Location.
- To be more precise on the queue management select the Services and Resource.
- Select the appointment of the day from the search bar. You can search by reference number, name and phone.
- Once you find and select the registration, the details will auto-populate and you can click the “Add to Queue” button to add the registration to the queue.
- The left-hand side panel shows all the registrations in the queue along with the waiting time.
- When the expert serves the appointment, it will be out of the queue automatically and the queue gets refreshed with the updated wait time across each appointment.